PGIM: Meeting and Event Coordinator
PGIM, the global investment management businesses of Prudential Financial Inc., is one of the world’s leading money managers. With offices in 15 countries and over $1 trillion in assets under management, clients rely on our risk management expertise, intellectual capital and creative solutions to realize their investment objectives. Our distinct multi-manager model delivers a broad suite of actively-managed solutions in the areas of public and private fixed income, equities, alternatives and real estate to serve our clients’ needs. We are passionate about delivering investment returns for our clients and dedicated to our greatest asset – our people. Learn more about who we are and how we can work together, please visit: www.pgim.com
The PGIM Marketing team is looking for a Meeting and Event Coordinator to join our Marketing team. This position reports to PGIM’s Director of Meeting Planning. You will be responsible for executing high quality internal and external client-facing events for 10 – 300 participants. This is a highly administrative position tasked with logistical planning of pre, on-site, and post meetings and events. If you are interested in learning the foundations of conference planning through hands on experience, then this is the role for you. We are looking for someone who is a team-oriented contributor with a flexible attitude who works well in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Conducting research on different venue opportunities
- Updating itineraries and assisting in the running of the show
- Tracking the budget, coordinating expenses and processing invoices
- Entering and formatting data needed for the different evens such as RSVP reports and feedback surveys
- Assisting with the collection and compilation of meeting feedback
- Shipping and receiving of materials for meetings
- Creating AV and production plans
- Facilitating parking, transportation, security and vendor needs
- Maintaining and updating the meeting/conference website and invitation support in Cvent and Exact Target
- Providing on-site support for events and meetings such as registration
- Creating and maintaining meeting and events reports
- Creating and printing badges for conference attendees
- Ordering conference supplies and premium or gift items
- Coordinating with different internal PGIM teams such as PGIM Marketing, Communications, Décor and Food and Beverage teams
- 1-3 years prior corporate meeting planning or administrative assistant experience
- A customer-service and detail-oriented approach to projects
- Excellent administrative and coordination skills
- Ability to follow instruction and take direction
- Ability to collaborate well with others and cultivate relationships with key internal business partners and vendors
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to exercise diplomacy
- Strong organization and time management skills; ability to remain flexible and be easy to work with capacity to manage multiple priorities meeting deadlines and responding to changing priorities effortlessly.
- Strong Excel skills and proficiency in PowerPoint
- Problem-solving skills to resolve unique and/or unanticipated problems
- Effective verbal and written communications
- Maintain composure and professionalism during stressful situations
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work as a team and independently
- Initiative, strong work ethic and ownership of work
- High ethical standards; ability to maintain integrity in questionable situations and make sound decisions
- Professional computer skills including proficiency in Word, Excel PowerPoint and the ability to pick up new systems easily
- Working knowledge of Cvent or other online meeting management applications a plus
- Some travel required
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.