Prudential: Creative Operations Associate
The Creative Operations Associate will be a role within Global Communications that incorporates support for project management, workflow improvement, content creation, video production, and technology. They will report to the Associate Manager, Creative Operations to assist on projects and initiatives scaling the broader organization.
For this role to be successful, this person must have skills to build relationships, solve complex problems, start new projects independently, and support the implementation of new technologies to drive efficiencies. The individual will be responsible to help train employees on new systems and provide work enablement support. Projects will require the individual to work across teams and levels to obtain necessary information and approvals, and communicate plans to relevant stakeholders and management. The role is support focused, with the goal of providing excellent service and support to enable our teams to do their best work.
- Supporting our work management tool (Workfront).
- Work with the Associate Manager and Vice President, Operations in ensuring all internal systems and tools and are running efficiently and effectively.
- Work collaboratively and proactively with various internal teams at all levels to identify areas for process improvement.
- Provide work-enablement support and training on software tools and technology, as needed.
- Partner with Technology in on-boarding new tools within the Global Communications organization.
- Interface with business partners to troubleshoot access and security issues.
- Up to three years of relevant experience working at an in-house creative or PR agency.
- Strong knowledge of the creative workflow and processes within an advertising or PR environment.
- Knowledge of Workfront or equivalent project management system. Experience implementing and supporting digital platforms including, PPM, DAM, and tools.
- Working knowledge of MS Office365 products; familiarity building/managing Sharepoint sites a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to approach problems with a technology-forward mindset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work closely with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Good conflict resolution and change management skills, including the ability to negotiate and influence others.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with large teams.
- Ability to manage confidential information appropriately and professionally.
- Strong critical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving skills.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.