Ptarmigan Media: Associate Media Planner
Ptarmigan media is the world’s largest financial services media solutions business. Our NYC office is growing, and we are always open to meeting with enthusiastic, driven and talented individuals who can add to our growth and profitability.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, energetic digital-savvy entry level person to assist with the integrated buying, planning & reporting capabilities of certain financial b2b clients.
In this role you will be exposed to the development and activation of both tactical and custom media recommendations to meet our clients’ goals. You will assist in providing optimization recommendations based on campaign performance. You will learn the fundamentals of the planning process inclusive of partner evaluation, negotiation, reporting, optimization, insight generation, billing, etc.
- Work closely with the Media Planner(s) in developing and maintaining media plans
- Create and edit media plan flowcharts as necessary
- Assist in management of brand budgets and billing documents
- Create and maintain all traffic sheets
- Update status sheets and participate in team status meetings
- Pull competitive reports and prepare competitive presentations
- Assist with pacing and reporting
- Meet with multi-channel sales reps
- Write Point of Views as needed on media programs and / or channels
- Provide input for Media Plan development as needed
- Build strong client and partner relationships
- Communications, Advertising or Marketing major preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word)
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Proven organization skills & attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and be a team player
- Proactive approach with an eagerness to learn
- Enjoys fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Should have a passion for learning, collaboration and have a positive attitude.
- Interest & passion for advertising in all its digital forms
- Keeps abreast of industry trends through trade news, current events and workshops/trainings.
- Prior marketing internship and/or financial services experience preferred but not necessary
Ptarmigan Media is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Please contact [email protected] with any questions.