Ptarmigan Media: Integrated Planning Manager
Ptarmigan Media is a leading independent global services media agency with unsurpassed knowledge of the Financial Services sector. We pride ourselves on our unparallel financial industry and B2B2C marketplace knowledge. Our people, and their knowledge, are at the forefront of everything we do, and they are the ones driving our expertise, our technology capability, and our innovative, highly strategic solutions on behalf of our 60+ global financial service clients. The NY office is growing, and we are looking for smart, enthusiastic, entrepreneurial minded individuals who can help us in driving our continued growth and success. Financial Services experience is a plus but is not required.
Ptarmigan Media has highly competitive benefits package comprised of:
- 95% compensation of Insurance benefits including Health, Vision and Dental
- 401K matching @ 5% with no vesting period
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid time off
We are currently seeking highly strategic, motivated, energetic, digital-savvy individuals to manage the day-to-day media planning, buying & performance reporting for several of our B2B focused Financial Service clients.
- Manage day‐to‐day stewardship of the client business
- Drive development of media plan recommendations that comprise both tactical and high impact/custom activations to meet clients’ goals
- Manage reporting analysis, inclusive of key insights/takeaways and optimization recommendations, based on campaign performance
- Manage and nurture development of Associate Media Planner(s), Sr. Planner(s)/Planner (s) guiding these individuals through the fundamentals of the planning process (inclusive of partner RFP/evaluation, negotiation, reporting & insights, optimization, billing, etc.
Skills required for this position:
- 3.5-5.5 years media planning & buying experience at a media agency
- Knowledge of 360 cross-functional media inclusive of Digital media (including Search, Social, Video, Content, Display), Print and TV/OTT, OOH, Audio
- Ability to recommend and implement new, innovative ideas to improve each channel as well as customer account performance
- Ability to analyze Digital activity and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics across variety of tactics inclusive but not limited to the following:
- Assist and support AMD with development of measurement frameworks
- Provide oversight for development of reporting templates that tie to measurement framework
- Manage campaign performance reports and collaboratively share results across teams to ensure constant program evolution
- Support AMD in management of client briefing meetings with key stakeholders (CMO, head of Marketing, Head of Product Distribution, etc.)
- Guide and support Sr. Planner(s)/Planner(s) in developing written RFP’s that articulate clear understanding of goals and objectives to guide media partners in delivering proposals that are innovative, first-to-market, best-in-class programs
- Provides oversight and consultation to team members in constructing compelling, and strategically grounded, POV’s that provide thoughtful insights to help guide and inform planning decisions
- Contributes to Ptarmigan Media thought leadership content
- Expected to participate and contribute in new business efforts
- Proven negotiation skills that result in incremental value for investment
- Adept in all tools including Google Analytics, DoubleClick/DFA, MOAT/IAS, Google Data Studio, Prisma, Spectra
- Proven ability to build and nurture mutually respectful, highly strategic, and productive media publisher relationships (publisher references may be requested)
- Strong written, verbal/presentation skills, inclusive of PowerPoint and Excel acumen
- Team player with collaborative and consultative mindset willing to challenge the status quo
- Ability to multitask and thrive in fast-paced work environment while appropriately managing timelines and prioritizing deliverables
Ptarmigan Media is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Please contact [email protected] with any questions.