Rockpoint Group: Graphic Designer, Investor Relations
Rockpoint Group, L.L.C. (“Rockpoint”) is a real estate private equity firm and Registered Investment Adviser headquartered in Boston and with additional primary offices in San Francisco, Dallas and London. Rockpoint utilizes a consistent strategy to invest in commercial real estate across distinct return profiles. Rockpoint targets assets with intrinsic long-term value, at attractive prices relative to replacement cost and stabilized cash flows, and with particular emphasis on value creation opportunities and complex situations. Since 1994, Rockpoint’s co-founders with others have sponsored 15 commingled funds and related co-investment vehicles through Rockpoint and a predecessor firm. In total, they have raised approximately $25 billion in capital commitments and invested or committed to invest in 426 transactions with a total peak capitalization of approximately $64 billion.
Rockpoint is searching for a Graphic Designer to join the Investor Relations Team to develop and maintain effective marketing and communications materials that serve as the primary touchpoint of the Firm’s existing and prospective investors, partners and service providers. The Graphic Designer will conceptualize and develop high-quality, professional presentation materials for internal and external distribution. The Graphic Designer will collaborate with internal constituents across multiple functions to thoughtfully expand Rockpoint’s graphic communications assets, including electronic, print and multi-media concepts. The successful candidate will provide significant leverage to the Investor Relations team, working closely with the Firm’s investment, finance and property management groups to gather and present information in an articulate manner, consistent with Rockpoint’s brand standards. The Designer will be a key contributor to Rockpoint’s ongoing and prospective business development activities and will produce high-profile deliverables for senior leadership across the Firm.
- Work in a small team to design and produce presentations, brochures, case studies and ad hoc communications
- Oversee the visual direction and execution of marketing materials, serving as the Firm’s in-house design expert
- Proofread copy for spelling, grammar and layout to ensure accuracy and clarity of communications materials
- Update Rockpoint’s suite of marketing and investor reporting materials on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Provide guidance and support to ensure communications align with Rockpoint’s brand guidelines
- Oversee quarterly updates to the Rockpoint website
- Maintain photographic library of all Rockpoint-owned assets
- Respond to internal requests and complete other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's degree with proven academic or technical achievement
- 3 – 5 years of graphic design experience in a corporate creative department, agency or design studio
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, and basic HTML skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, with particular proficiency in PowerPoint
- Keen understanding of visual design, typography, and data visualization through information graphics
- Ability to work creatively in a team while independently managing a variety of tasks and projects
- Commitment to consistency, clarity and accuracy, with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to respond quickly and professionally in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated commitment to good citizenship, teamwork and personal development
Interested candidates may submit cover letter and resume here.
Rockpoint Group, L.L.C is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions and personnel actions at Rockpoint are administered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, veteran status, military service, or any other category or class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Rockpoint is committed to diversity in its most inclusive sense.