TIAA: Social Media Manager
TIAA is the leading provider of financial services in the academic, research, medical, cultural and government fields. We offer a wide range of financial solutions, including investing, banking, advice and education, and retirement services.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Social Media Manager
Develops and drives enterprise social media strategy in support of the broader brand, advertising and digital marketing goals. This includes building content relevant to TIAA, Nuveen and TIAA Bank's target audiences and driving engagement across multiple social channels.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and manage TIAA’s social media strategy to deliver a balance of brand, product and thought leadership messages in support of overall marketing strategy and organization goals.
- Create a regular publishing schedule and implement a content editorial calendar to manage social content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Design, conduct and deliver standard and custom social media reports including campaign results and social listening.
- Monitor social media competitive landscape, producing quarterly insight reports and ad-hoc requests.
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience. This includes working closely with the NCC Web Support Team and Customer Care Team on engagement in Hootsuite.
- No Experience Required
- University (Degree), Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
- University (Degree)
- One year of marketing experience
- One year of experience managing social media marketing
- Bachelors degree; emphasis on Marketing, Advertising or Communications preferred
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to drive maximum impact on marketing efforts
- Excellent writing skills and creative thinker
- Proven ability to develop and implement social media strategies beyond just earning likes and followers
- Eager to measure success of marketing efforts
- Experience working in a start-up style environment, where rapid iteration is encouraged
- Organized, deadline-driven and capable of working independently in a fast-paced environment, understanding when to operate with urgency and/or escalate matters
- Proven strategic and problem solving skills; can quickly identify issues and opportunities, analyze impact of issues and opportunities as they relate to other functions, impact on stakeholders, options for resolution etc. and ability to communicate to a variety of stakeholders across the organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills, work well in a team, matrixed environment, and have the ability to interact confidently and effectively with senior-level employees and outside contacts, including the members press
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms, including; Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram and more
- Proficient in variety of social media search, analysis and content distribution tools (Hearsay, HootSuite, etc.)
Minimum Pay: $63,090.00
The organization is committed to making financial well-being possible for its clients, and is equally committed to the well-being of our associates. That’s why we offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package designed to make a positive difference in the lives of our associates and their loved ones. Our benefits include a superior retirement program and highly competitive health, wellness and work life offerings that can help you achieve and maintain your best possible physical, emotional and financial well-being. To learn more about your benefits, please review our Benefits Summary.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
Read more about the Equal Opportunity Law here.
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you are a U.S. applicant and desire a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application please use one of the below options to contact our accessibility support team:
Phone: (800) 842-2755
Email: [email protected]
For residents of California, please click here to access the TIAA CA Applicant Privacy Notice.
For residents of the EU / UK, please click here to access the EU / UK Pre-employment Notice.
For all other residents, click here to access the Applicant Privacy Notice.