Valley Bank: Marketing Strategist
The Market Strategist is responsible for defining strategy and overseeing the design & execution of programs in areas of new customer acquisition, retention, and x-sell within a customer segment and across lines of business.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Write and share marketing briefs and strategy presentations that clearly connect product / service offerings with needs of customer segment. Provide relevant background and insights; define goals, budgets, and marketing strategy to ensure all contributing team members are well equipped to develop program.
- Collaborate with Marketing Center of Excellence teams to coordinate content, creative and channel strategies throughout campaigns. Ensure coordination of marketing automation strategies with sales teams.
- Collaborate with LOB Partners to ensure comprehensive knowledge of product offerings and drivers of sales growth and retention.
- Ensure a consistent environment of learning and process improvement though regular collaboration with the following groups:
- Customer Experience team to understand customer segments goals, expectations & values.
- Marketing Analytics team to understand competitive landscape for customer segment.
- Support sales team in identifying high value prospect and customers for cross-sell opportunities.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products/services.
- Must provide examples of at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past.
- Ability to build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Be an expert with respect to the competition.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Expertise using Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business-related discipline and a minimum of 2 years' experience in the marketing field.
- Master's degree, direct to consumer experience and/or a minimum of 2 years' experience as a Product Manager is preferred.