Digital Marketing Education Summit Features Research from Brand New Media and Northwestern University
FCS members were treated to a free event at Bloomberg's New York headquarters on October 10 for the sold-out "Digital Marketing of Financial Services 2020" Education Summit.
Brand New Media president Frank Dudley, who's also a Northwestern professor, presented the proprietary research conducted each each by the university and his agency. Joining him for the presentation was fellow professor Vijay Viswanathan, PhD, and lead analyst at Brand New Media.
During the Summit, Frank moderated two panels. The first featured senior financial marketers:
- Brenda Tsai, Chief Marketing Officer, BNY Mellon
- Fran Cashman, EVP, Global Head of Marketing and Communications, Legg Mason
- Larry Black, Global Head of Marketing, FTSE Russell
- auren Boyman, Managing Director, Chief Marketing Officer, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- Mark McKenna, Head of Global Marketing, Putnam Investments
Following a presentation on "The Future of Financial Advisory Services" by Michelle Lynn, Global Head of Data Science and Insight, Bloomberg Media Group, Frank moderated a panel of digital marketers:
- Daniel Allocca, Senior Managing Director, Global Head of Brand and Demand Generation, Nuveen
- Amit Pandya, Director – Head of Digital Strategy and Platforms, New York Life Insurance Company
- Anthony Vitalone, Head of Global Digital Marketing and Client Experience, VanEck
- Keith Gormley, Vice President, Acquisition Marketing and Social Media, Prudential Financial
- Jeanne Fu, Vice President, Digital Marketing, M&T Bank