FCS Partners with FleishmanHillard on Disruptive Event
On Tuesday, February 27th, FleishmanHIllard New York will present a breakfast event at the Yale Club featuring two panel discussions.
FCS members are invited to register for free. REGISTER NOW.
Disruption & Innovation in Financial Services Panel (9:00 am)
- Anne McNally, Head of Corporate Communications, John Hancock
- Gerard Carney, Managing Director, Media Engagement, Guggenheim Partners
- Dominic Pendry, Senior Vice President & Partner – Corporate Practice Lead, FleishmanHillard
- Moderator: Sara Silverstein, Executive Editor, Business Insider
Authenticity & Reputation in Financial Services Panel (9:40 am)
- Courtney Geduldig, Executive Vice President, Public Affairs, S&P Global
- Anne Pace, Managing Director, Communications, JPMorgan Chase
- Peter Verrengia, President and Senior Partner of Communications Consulting Worldwide, FleishmanHillard
- Moderator: Bertha Coombs, Business and Financial Markets Reporter, CNBC