CALL FOR NOMINATIONS: FCS Financial Marketer of the Year Award
The Call for Nominations for the 15th Anniversary FCS Financial Marketer of the Year Award is now open.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS WILL BE MONDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2020 (FIRM)
The FCS Financial Marketer of the Year Award recognizes innovation, creativity and impact in the financial services marketplace, and rewards the marketer and the marketing leader responsible.
The 2020 Award will celebrate a strong marketer and its marketing executive who have provided an inspiring example of how marketing and communications can advance a firm’s business objectives and elevate the standard for exceptional work in the marketplace – especially against the unprecedented challenges all industries faced this year.
- Download the details about how our virtual judging will take place this year.
- Download the 'long-form' Nomination Form (Word document). This information is required for your submission. You can include additonal files with your submission to present any creative associated with the nomination. Remember: this is not a competition for creative; FMY focuses on strategy and results.
- Download the required Round 2 template. If your submission is advanced by our judging panel to Round 2, it will be viewed online by our live "Judges' Table". That discussion will build consensus and lead to the selection of a winner and up to two runners-up.
- All forms and materials must be submitted to FCS Admin Coordinator Vanessa Sandri, [email protected], by 5:00pm ET on Monday, October 26, 2020.
- There is no fee for entering, and the nominee need not be a current FCS member.
At a virtual awards ceremony on Wednesday, December 9th (5:30pm ET), the FCS will present the Financial Marketer of the Year award to the senior executive whose leadership set the bar higher in 2020. We will honor the overall winner as well as the first two runners-up. This will be a free event on the Zoom platform. Registration is required.
For more information, please visit our dedicated Awards webpage.
Any questions on the Award, the Nomination Process or the Virtual Gala can be sent to [email protected].