RECAP and REPLAY: Living Ratings on Asset Managers 2020
Editor's note (10/15/20):
The full Living Ratings Asset Managers 2020 report is now available here.
The fourth annual presentation of Living Group’s proprietary Living Ratings was shared with the FCS via a virtual event that included a Top 20 countdown and a panel discussion with three of those brands.
Living Ratings is a benchmarking report on the brand and digital intelligence of the Global 100 Asset Managers. In this sneak peek of the full report, Living's CEO Kate Shaw presented a summary of the report's findings. The full report will be launched globally later this year on the agency’s website (www.living-group.com). In the meantime, Kate shared these imperatives for asset managers to improve their online brand and digital experience:
- HUMANITY Bring people to the fore in order to bridge the ‘humanity’ gap. Demonstrate your intellectual capital to attract and retain the best talent.
- BRAND Continue to invest in your firm’s North Star. It will guide clients and colleagues, and influence prospects and employees.
- DIVERSITY & INCLUSION Be transparent about what your firm is doing to create a balanced and fair workplace.
- ESG Demonstrate how ESG is integrated into your investment process, products, solutions and culture.
- MIX IT UP Create a change of pace across all your content types and don’t be afraid to try new technologies or channels.
- CONTENT AGILITY Have a strategy in place that will allow your firm to act quickly and pivot to the issues that matter to your investors and prospective clients.
Kate then moderated a panel discussion with marketing executives from asset managers ranked in the Top 20:
- John Brockelman, Global Head of Brand Marketing & Communications, State Street Global Advisors (ranked 11th)
- Alanna Nensel, Global Head of Brand, Creative and Digital Design, Janus Henderson Investors (ranked 3rd)
- Daniel Allocca, Global Head, Enterprise Brand & Demand Generation, TIAA (Nuveen, owned by TIAA, ranked 10th)