Marketing Leadership Roundtable
Founded in 2012, the FCS Marketing Leadership Roundtable is an elite group of senior marketing executives who gather several times a year at exclusive sessions created by the FCS in partnership with leading media and agency firms. These meetings provide for discussions, research and for insights that elevate best practices in financial marketing. The ongoing forum deepens the FCS’s role as an authoritative source for financial marketers. Roundtable members, who are called upon to serve as presenters at our events and judges for our award programs, also provide guidance to the FCS on the development of event content, governance and industry leadership.
- Lisa Caputo, EVP, Marketing & Communications, The Travelers Companies Inc.
- Richard Chambers, CMO, Global Investment Management, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Patrick Corry, Managing Director, CMO, UBS Wealth Management Americas
- Jason Ghassemi, CMO, Cerebrus Capital
- Denise Karkos, Chief Marketing Officer, TD Ameritrade
- Chris McIsaac, Managing Director, Planning & Development Group, Vanguard
- Mark McKenna, Head of Marketing, Putnam Investments
- Amanda Rubin, Global Co-Head Brand and Content Strategy, Goldman Sachs
- David Thuma, EVP, Chief Marketing Officer, PNC
- Stephen Tisdalle, Chief Marketing Officer, State Street Global Advisors
- Marty Willis, Chief Marketing Officer, Nuveen
as of January 1, 2019
Get updates on FCS
Subscribe to get the latest news and event updates