FCS New York is proud to close out our in-person events for 2023 with a Spotlight Luncheon at the New York Yacht Club, featuring our guest of honor Brenda Tsai, Chief Marketing Officer, of State Street.
On Wednesday, Dec. 13, Brenda will present the insights and strategy behind State Street’s new brand identity, designed to capture the firm’s past, present, and future, while delivering on the promise of a “One State Street” go-to-market approach. The objective of this approach is to improve the client experience across State Street’s three primary lines of business: Investment Services, Markets & Financing, and Investment Management.
In gratitude to Brenda, the FCS will make a $1,000 donation to the children’s charity of her choice.
Please note our new luncheon format:
- Doors open at 12:00 noon for Registration and Networking.
- At 12:15, guests will be invited to take their seats. Plated entrees will be served.
- Welcome remarks by FCS CEO Kevin Windorf.
- At 12:45, our program will begin with Brenda Tsai’s presentation, followed by audience Q&A.
- At the conclusion (1:15-1:20), guests will be invited to the South End of the Model Room for coffee, dessert and Networking.
- Departures no later than 2:00pm.