FCS New York welcomes Wendeline Dill, Head of Advisor & Field Marketing, J.P. Morgan Wealth Management as the guest speaker at our Spotlight luncheon on Thursday, November 17 at the New York Yacht Club. Wendy will participate in a fireside chat with Kimberly Beck, CMO, YieldX, and share her perspective on these topics:
- The ecosystem across digital, call center, bank based and ultra-high net worth channels
- The role of the advisor in wealth management
- The trends of new career advisors
- Marketing financial advisors
- Specialized industry segments: LGBT, women, business owners
- Accolades/ award rankings
In gratitude to Wendy, the FCS will make a $1,000 donation to the children’s charity of her choice: Blake Barklage Foundation.
Join us at noon for networking, followed by a plated luncheon, our program and Q&A.
Our sponsor Packed with Purpose will hold a free raffle of a gift basket for all attendees.
Additional sponsorships available. Contact FCS CEO Kevin Windorf.