On Thursday, November 3, the FCS, in partnership with Integreon, will host a free virtual panel discussion on “Key Marketing Operating Metrics To Assess, Manage And Track Performance.”
Our featured speakers will include:
- Michael Bieselin, Chief Marketing Strategy & Operations Officer, TIAA
- Pinki Mehta, SVP/Managing Director, Global Marketing and Digital Experience, AllianceBernstein
- Angela Fung, Executive Director, Head of Marketing Operations, Morgan Stanley
The panel discussion will be moderated by Randi Salzberg, Vice President, Marketing and Creative Services, Integreon.
Marketers are always trying to move the needle building awareness for their brands, products and services. However, it is often difficult to judge the effectiveness of the strategy. In this event, we will take a deep dive into assessing the efficiency of marketing activities, as well as how technology can be leveraged to support various types of initiatives. Our panelists will answer key questions, such as:
- When thinking about KPI and ROI, what matters most to you?
- How does personalization and automation fit into you marketing strategy and measuring its effectiveness?
- How do you determine and track if the messaging you’re developing is being interacted with and well received?
Join us to learn from our panel how brands can use tools and technology to better measure the efficiency of multi-channel marketing campaigns.