Season 4 of the successful FCS Mentoring Program launched at the beginning of December 2022, as 24 FCS & YMC Members were paired in mentor-mentee relationships based on areas of interest and areas of expertise.
Through 2023, the pairs will meet on their own at least monthly for hourlong personal conversations that touch on topics ranging from skill development and training to career decisions and negotiations to specific disciplines such as brand marketing and media analytics.
Once a quarter, all program participants are invited to join the group for a virtual “check-in” to share stories of their progress. During these meetings, the FCS Mentoring Committee will also introduce a series of outside speakers whose own areas of expertise are germane to the life and career coaching experience.
Since its inception in 2020, our program, which is complimentary and exclusive to FCS & YMC members, has been led by FCS Board Directors Karen List and Paul Leibowitz, who both run their own companies, LMG and Leibowitz, respectively.
This season’s roster of mentors includes:
- Josh Rucci, Arizent
- Kevin LaPierre, BlackRock
- Paula Pullano, BNY Mellon Wealth Management
- Brent Buntin, Code and Theory
- Andrew Most, Columbia Threadneedle Investments
- Emily Pachuta, Invesco
- Paul Leibowitz, Leibowitz
- Elena French, Lincoln Financial Group
- John Toth, Unique
- Andrew Healy, Water & Wall
- Matthew Kirdahy, Water & Wall
- Pete Matthews, WBUR
This season’s roster of mentees includes:
- Fred Steubing, Capital Strategies (MassMutual)
- Ally Knightly, Columbia Threadneedle Investments
- Jackie Pape, Dotdash Meredith
- Eric Harris, E*TRADE from Morgan Stanley
- Alexa Besescheck, Mizuho Americas
- Nikolay Bogomolov, Mizuho Americas
- Laura Bolton, Morning Brew
- Dharini Vishwanath, Morning Brew
- Patricia Masi, Summer Friday
- Laine Hamilton, Verituity
- Alex Sorrell, Western Alliance Bank
- Renee Gatz
FCS and YMC members are welcome to join the Mentoring Program at any point during the year. Our committee is committed to pair all interested mentees with veteran industry professionals as their mentors. For more information, please contact Karen List or Paul Leibowitz.