On April 4th, FCS produced its sophomore effort in Philadelphia, with a double panel breakfast at the Union League.
The opening panel tackled “Gender Inequality in Marketing: Are Brands Communicating Effectively with Women?” The 30 minute panel discussion was moderated by Shantini Munthree of The Union Marketing Group and featured:
- David Ross, Global CMO, Viteos Capital Market Services
- Scott Cohen, Managing Director, Quattro
- Berta Aldrich of the FCS Marketing Leadership Roundtable
With recent research suggesting that 95% of women are their household's primary financial decision-maker (at some point during their lives), our panel delved into how and why financial brands may be missing an opportunity to communicate to women as a target audience and as a core segment.
Our second panel presented a 45 minute discussion on “Bridging the Generational Gap in Financial Marketing,” moderated by Berta Aldrich, who has held senior marketing positions at FS Investments and Vanguard. The panelists included:
- Dan Harley, Retail Marketing Executive, Vanguard
- Arianna Orpello Lewko, SVP, Brand, Acquisition & Digital Marketing, TD Bank
- Kimberly Boone, Group Director, Americas, Ptarmigan Media
- Missy Pohlig, Director of NextGen Services, SEI Advisor Network
These cross-generational marketers talked about how the need for a strong brand, seamless access, shared services and high quality, low cost solutions are reshaping the financial services industry.
Our thanks to our event sponsors:
- Presenting sponsor: Gregory FCA
- Partner sponsor: Concept Farm
- Raffle sponsor: Barron’s NEXT