PHOTO GALLERY (samples at the bottom of this page)
At 55 years old, the FCS is just hitting our prime as an organization. That was evident as the FCS 55th Anniversary Celebration held last night (9/22/22) at the Helen Mills Theater in midtown Manhattan. More than 100 guests gathered for a fun – and loud – evening of great networking as many FCS veterans mingled with folks new to our community.
We welcomed 14 guests of honor who had participated in FCS events over the past five years as speakers or panelists. We invited each of them to nominate a children’s charity to receive a special donation as our gratitude for their ongoing support. The list below shows the charity chosen by the guest of honor; each charity will receive a $500 donation. During the event, we held a “wheel of fortune” raffle to upgrade the donation amount. The winners were: UNICEF ($2,500); Siegel Rare Neuroimmume Association (SRNA) ($1,500); and Ronald McDonald House ($1,000). In all, the FCS donated a total of $10,500 to 12 children’s charities.
- Julia Pawling, AIG: Downey Side Adoption Agency
- Marie O’Neill, Ameriprise Financial: UNICEF
- Joanna McCormick, Ameriprise Financial: Ronald McDonald House
- Kevin Comer, CME Group: Operation Smile
- Kirti Naik, Futurebank: Mt. Sinai Health System (Becher Lab Research on adolescent brain tumors)
- Suzie Smith, Hiscox: Make A Wish
- Linda Arrington, JPMorgan Chase: Hope & Heroes Columbia University Medical Center
- Marty Willis, KPMG: Girl Scouts of Greater New York City
- Ed Nini, Principal Global Investors: Siegel Rare Neuroimmume Association (SRNA)
- Jaime Kalfus, PGIM: Make A Wish
- Jennifer Grazel, RBC Capital Markets: New York City Center (youth theater program for NYC schools)
- Lisa Manganello, Rockefeller Capital Management: New York-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital
- John Piecuch, S&P Global: St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Stephen Tisdalle, TIAA: Downey Side Adoption Agency
The FCS Board was also in attendance, with our volunteer Directors playing a special role in welcoming our guests. They included: Nia Armstrong, Brent Buntin, Tim Hart, Krissie Hart, Tom Jago, Jaime Kalfus, Paul Leibowitz, Karen List, Kirti Naik, Paul Patella, Julia Pawling, Rob Pfeiffer, Sheevani Raikundalia, Katie Weber, and Greg Yates. Special guests included FCS West President Abiy Bekele and FCS Philadelphia President Ed Nini. FCS CEO Kevin Windorf chaired the event, with huge support from FCS Admin Coordinator Marisa Jago, who put together slideshows of more than 1,200 photos of past FCS events.
Special thanks to our Partner Sponsors: Arizent, Dianomi, FOX Business, Fundamental Media, Integreon, Living Group, The Wall Street Journal | Barron’s Group, and The Washington Post. Paul Leibowitz and his creative team at Leibowitz designed the branding for our 55th Anniversary.