How do you measure a successful year?
First and foremost, the FCS is a community. We measure success by how we connect people to each other. Across the country, financial marketing, communications and media professionals bring to life our mission of Community, Education and Philanthropy with their membership, sponsorship, and engagement through our in-person and virtual events.
With all our events and activities in 2022, we can proudly state that the FCS has supported 45 children’s charities since 2000, donating $2,860,000.
Because of you, the FCS mission continues to succeed, our community continues to thrive.
The FCS in 2022, by the numbers:
- Current dues-paying members: 642 [Members have access to the full directory.]
- Current corporate memberships: 32, including 15 client brands
- Mentoring program graduates (2021-2022): 30
- Mentoring program current participants (2022-2023): 24, including participants from 9 client brands
- Community-building, networking, client entertainment events: 6
RECOGNITION (See our Awards pages)
- Awards galas: 2
- Judges for 3 awards programs: 75
- Trophies awarded: 241
- Content events: 34, including:
- 21 virtual events, including an FCS Charlotte panel
- 13 in-person events, including breakfasts hosted by FCS Boston and FCS Philadelphia
- Total # of Speakers, Panelists, and Presenters: 78
EVENTS & SPONSORS
- Total events: 42 (See Past Events)
- Total sponsors: 65, including:
- 23 Agencies
- 21 Media Partners
- 21 Client Brands
- Children’s charities supported in 2022: 27
- Total amount donated to these charities: $84,500
- Children’s charities supported since 2000: 45
- Total amount donated to all charities since 2000: $2,860,000
If you’d like to join the FCS in making 2023 an even better year — as a member or as a sponsor — either in our audience or on our stage — on a committee in any one of our chapters (New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Charlotte, Chicago, San Francisco, Denver, Los Angeles, Seattle) or virtually, just reach out to FCS CEO Kevin Windorf. Together we can drive the FCS mission forever forward.